MP48 OBD by AEB is a sequential fuel injection controller.
It is designed for vehicles requiring advanced fuel injection control solutions. It supports engines up to 4 cylinders, has a built-in OBDII module.
A.E.B electronics, well known and appreciated all over the world, tuned to the elements of Automoto’ and Motozen’s autogas parts: reducer's and injector's.
- Up to 4 cylinders
- Communication with OBD2 (ISO9141-2, KWP-2000 Fast Int, KWP-2000 Slow Int, CAN)
- Autoadaptation on the basis of STFT and LTFT
- Extended gas injection map (12×12)
- Reading and emulation of Lambda
- Valvetronic and Start/Stop systems handling
- Extra injections of petrol
- Start on gas with hot engine
- Reading RPM signal from coil or petrol injectors
- Switching to petrol on low gas temperature
- Expanded diagnostics of components
- Advanced autocalibration
- Temperature sensor 2k, 4.7k or 10k
- Integrated sensor of gas pressure, vacuum and temperature
- Gas indicator autocalibration
- Sequential switching to gas
- Independent diagnostics of two electrovalves