ROMANO sequential iNJECTION kit [Antonio E]
The characteristics of this new ECU are the following:
– a Hardware with innovative functions and concepts;
– a new device, named DSI (Digital Sensor Interface), designed just for this ECU which has completely changed the function of MAP SENSOR introducing a technology already known but used for the first time in this context. The new communication protocol and the new algorhitms allow communication
among the ‘’E ‘’ ECU, the DSI system and the switch so that they can manage all the parameters and functioning information on digital line.
– a connector with very low number of pins (20 pins) which, thanks to the new communication system, can be used on the ECU without missing the most important functions. Most of connecting wires are provided with connectors to avoid any kind of mistake during installation and saving time;
– DIAGNOSIS of the following devices:
Presence of Gas injectors or short circuit; Presence of Switch DSI
– a Software interface (same of ANTONIO ECU) easy-to-use:
• It’s user-friendly and customizable;
• Allows a fast communication with Gas ECU;
• Interacts with new sensors of ‘’E ‘’ ECU through DSI interface;
• Has a Manuals section where the installer and the end-user can find all the useful
information about the correct use of ‘’E ‘’ ECU
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF ROMANO ANTONIO 'E'
Romano rrism REDUCER
The CNG reducer type RRISM / 14M-N is a device that reduces the pressure of the methane coming from the tank bringing it to a value compatible with the operation of the engine. The high stability of the pressure and a wide flow rate of the outgoing gas make the device highly versatile and powerful. The small size ensures easier installation in the engine compartment.
Antonio 'E' ECU
Romano ECU ‘’E ‘’ is the last generation phased sequential system designed by Romano Srl.
This system is the result of the research and development process carried out by the Electronic
Engineering Division of Romano group and his long-time experience in gas for autotraction use field.
Romano ECU ‘’E ‘’ system is patented thanks to its new functions and its cutting-edge technology.
Rail injector for gaseous LPG and Natural Gas. Version with 0,6mm stroke and with 0,45mm stroke. Coils with 2-way built-in watertight connector, compatible with Amp/Delphi. Body made of aluminium. Not very sensitive to dirt accumulation, very moderate price, easy maintenance and easy to clean. Accurate study on the internal flow dynamics.
ROMANO ANTONIO SWITCH
New ECU ‘’E ‘’ is provided with a new switch with the following functions :
• Selection of fuel type: GASOLINE or GAS ( LPG-CNG ). The selected fuel type is indicated by LED lights.
• Indication of fuel level of gas in the tank for LPG or pressure in the tank for CNG;
• Light and acoustic signal when the fuel level in the tank (LPG or CNG) is not sufficient;
• Light and acoustic signal in case of problems with Gas system ( diagnosis ) ;
• EMERGENCY PROCEDURE: Usually with the injection systems the vehicle starts on gasoline and, once the engine gets the minimum pre-set conditions, switches to Gas automatically. When the vehicle has problems igniting on gasoline, EXTRAORDINARILY, by the switch it is possible to make the vehicle ignite on gas to let the end-user arrive to the nearest assistance workshop;
• Connection to ECU by digital line and new communication protocol